English Scottish Gaelic Dictionary and Scottish Gaelic English Dictionary (Beurla Gàidhlig) database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
English Scottish Gaelic Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Main features of English Scottish Gaelic Dictionary:
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
English Scottish Gaelic Dict is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-30. The program can be installed on Android.
English Scottish Gaelic Dict (version 1.91) has a file size of 8.39 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.